With Outer Ring Road now connected to Mombasa road and the Thika SuperHighway, Ruaraka is set to become the ideal central destination for warehousing.
Thika SuperHighway : 8mins (2kms)
Sarit Centre Westlands : 24 mins (11km)
CBD Nairobi : 25 mins (9km)
Mombasa Road (Embakasi) : 18mins (13 km)
Details of the Development:
– The 20m road between the warehouses allows for easy traffic flows, with sufficient turning points.
– Each warehouse gets 3 dedicated parkings in front of the warehouse and there are additional common visitors parkings.
– The management office and security office at the entrance allows for quick responses to issues and controlled security.
– Internal and Perimeter CCTV provides excellent theft deterrence.
– There is a common borehole with underground and overhead water tanks.
– Street lighting is also supported by common generator.
– Each warehouse will have an individual KPLC meter and 3 phase power.
– The internal driveways are made with medium and heavy duty cabros correctly sloped to drain water.
– Service charge is based on the ground floor plinth area – investors can increase the area within the warehouse.
Details of the Godown:
– All Warehouses are 13.5m wide with a length of 24m or 30m, depending on your needs.
– With a 4.7m entry door a truck can easily move inside the warehouse for loading and offloading. Customers and Staff can access the warehouse through the separate office entry door.
– The 9m eaves height allows for a clear 3m ground, 3m mezzanine and 3m first floor access.
– On the ground floor each warehouse has:
– A 6m by 6m front office and executive washroom
– Washrooms and Showers at the rear
– Fire Exit at the rear
– 2 staircases (one in the front to the mezzanine offices and at the rear to the first floor)
– On the Mezzanine level;
– Executive Kitchenette, Washroom and offices (6m by 6m)
– On the first floor;
– “L” shaped mezzanine with one washroom
– All warehouses have a load capacity of 1000kg/m2 on the ground and first floor with correctly hardened floors.
– All lighting within the warehouse is LED.
– The insulated roof, clear sheets (with grill) at measured intervals and cyclones allow for natural light and ventilation.
– Conduiting is also in place for fibre connection and for intercom communication within the warehouses.
– The steel windows are secured by grills.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.