Godowns of 52,830 sqft, Serem Road, Industrial Area
Share this property:
Property type: WAREHOUSE
Area (Sq Ft)
Complex comprising of Five (5) inter-communicating Godowns and a gate house, main office block is accommodated within one godown.The entire property is approx. 0.3515 Ha (0.8686 Acres) with a a total built up area extends to about 52,830SQF.
– The property user is industrial purposes with ancillary offices and stores.
– The driveways and loading areas are finished in concrete.
– The frontal yard comprise of 8 parking bays. In addition, each go-down is provided with a frontal loading yard.
– The Godowns have their walls either lined in ceramic tiles or plastered and painted.
– Ceilings are open while floors are either finished in ceramic tiles or cement screed.
– Staircases are finished in ceramic tiles. Steel ramps are also provided in some godowns.
– Water is connected to city council and an onsite borehole.
– Electricity is 3 Phase supplemented by a standby 250 KVA genset.
– Drainage is connected to main sewer line.
– Ideal for a factory or a distribution center.
Schedule a showing?
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.