Property developers are cashing in on the increasing demand for the warehouses in industrial, manufacturing and storage activities. This has spread the risks from the very competitive and tight high end residential and commercial property segments. The current business trends in outsourcing non-core activities to supply chain partners has attributed to the demand increase.
Dunhill Consulting Limited has increased its capacity in Godowns sales and marketing due to its streamlined commercial sales and rentals on retails(Malls) and godowns across Nairobi. Major users of warehouses include producers of fast moving consumer goods and importers of heavy equipment for construction, energy and the nascent oil and gas industry.
The godowns in dunhill property listings are strategically located, spacious and are built on a reliable technology to serve the wide range of clientele. Our clientele ranges include producers of fast moving consumer goods and importers of heavy equipment for construction, energy and the nascent oil and gas industry, says Victoria, Sales and Letting Executive at Dunhill Consulting.
According to Victoria, godowns are considered to be cheaper and less taxing to construct compared to residential and commercial properties. They also have a shorter selling period as the number of buyers are small in number. Most developer will position themselves with an anchor lessee. Among the latest at the Dunhill Consulting Godown Listings includes the below
1. Atlantis Business Park
81 godowns of approximately 8,500 sq ft for sale in ICD road on a 22 acres. Heights from center to ground is 11.5 mts. Height from edge to ground is 7.5 mts
Amenities & Facilities
- 3 Phase power supply
- 1MVA transformer
- Sewer treatment plant
2. Prabhaki Industrial Park
Alongside the Super Thika Highway, just ten minutes from the Centre of the City, a new Warehousing Complex is Taking Shape.
Amenities and Facilities
- Easy access from Thika Road, Outer Ring Road and Baba Dogo Road.
- Contemporary Architectural Design of each industrial unit to
- maximize space usage.
- Well lit roadways and common areas.
- Excellent security with high boundary walls and CCTV surveillance.
- Fully tiled ofﬁces and washrooms.
- Back up Power Generator (Common Areas).
- Adequate underground water storage facility.
- Walls: Plastered with Plastic Emulsion Paint
- Flooring: Power Floated Concrete.
- Doors: Solid Core Flush Doors.
- Windows: Aluminium Sliding Windows with mosquito netting.
- Goods Lift: Capacity 3 Tonnes.
- Parking: 3 Cars per Godown.
- Godown Size: 11,510 sq ft each.
Edge Heights are: – 3.5m from Ground Floor to Mezzanine
– 3.5m from mezzanine to First Floor
– 3.5m from First Floor to ceiling
Godowns to Let Nairobi
Enterprise Rd Godowns
Front Shop 4,561 sq ft
Approx 11,510 Sq ft
Approx 21,700 sq ft